Thursday, October 23, 2008

Face- Off

Well I think a lot of people are very nervous about who there going to vote for. I mean you have to pay very close attention to who you think the people want to run this country. I myself would like Barack Obama to win. But that is just my opinion and it don’t mean anything unless I can vote. Well John McCain And Barack Obama have two totally different ways they plan to help the economy. McCain wants to start at the top of the business charts and go down. But Obama wants to start with the lower class and work his way to the top. I think they both have good things to do for America. But the thing is who is going to stick by there story. Well when it comes to the war in Iraq Obama had only certain things to say. “Like he is going to pull the troops out within 18 months he gets elected into office.” There is a lot also happening with the gas we need to run our cars. At first it was sky rocketing now the prices are starting to come back down to a respectable price. What you might have to take into consideration the day you walk into that booth to vote for one of the two ask yourself who is going to follow there plan. Who is going to make this a better safer and stronger America. Obama or McCain?

5 comments:

baby_pigeon_93 said...

I DO AGREE WITH VOTING FOR OBAMA.. I MYSELF DO HOPE THAT HE DOES WIN BUT UNTIL THEN WE CANT REALLi DO MUCH OTHER THAN JUST WAIT AND SEE THE RESULTS..
VERii INTERESTING ARTICLE I THOUGHT..

[JrB] WiCkEd^ said...

OMG!!this was a very terrible article you wrote!!IM JUST KIDDING!!Nice Work!!

+Ms. King+ said...

Yes Obama! I like some of his insites on his plans. But we have yet to find out who will win. The article is good, I liked how you stated your opinion about voting for Obama but still have an open mind.

SRK♥

Anonymous said...

First of all nice summary & i do agree w/you on electing for Obama. Why? If you look in this past history, all our other presidents are white. Im not being racist but its the truth. I do think Obama would make a change in the future world. We are the future eyes on what on ehat happens in our time. For that i would like Obama in the White House, he is bold & most of all he is an African American. Good job!, thx for comments on my blog.

M3 said...

OBAMA WON!!!!! YEA!! WELL back to your article I like that you threw your opinion into the mix nice job good work.