Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Future Fibers

Well to me there talking a lot about how Fibers work and are used. Well to me I think it's pretty cool. Thinking that the clothes we wear and buy are some what related to space air bags. Well this Wendy Krause is a really intelligent woman. This says that she was always in to chemistry in high school which is to me a little odd. But now she is a very well and respected scientist. I mean she could make the next firefighter gear the safer. And just thinking how small these things are she work with must take great concentration. It’s Really cool to know what we have in our clothes or even the things we want are made of. But these people who work with fibers or textiles are really brilliant people and something I may want to look into.

4 comments:

francitabitah said...

good job!

Harlinda♥ said...

Good article short and simple in your own words.
Great job!

Ty said...

I like how you write everything in your own words its P.I.M.P just like yo emails haha

brendan said...

wow i think that those kinda clothes would be expensive good article