Friday, October 17, 2008

Prescription For Success

Well I think that Catherine Newkirk is a nice lady. I mean she gets to help people all day and not just not her people but people of other Backgrounds. She gets to help people do what they have to make there lives longer and ease there pain right? But I would like to do something like that because I like helping people to. To me if this world didn’t have people like that it would not be as easy today and many people I think I know would have passed on years ago. One of my family members take pills to sooth her pains and I think her Pharmacist is very cool and nice. If I could I would try to become on of these people and help others.

2 comments:

Kevin Tso said...

Good Summary
Nice to know you like helping people

Anonymous said...

Very nice summary. You gave your point of view. Good work!